Camping tents essentially have foyers or separate rooms that you can make full use of.
- If you love and adore animals. The vestibule provides a perfect remedy to this problem by giving the puppies their own space to sleep.
Dirty Boots or Stinky/Sweaty Clothes
- The vestibule design is a great way to separate the dirt from getting into your bedding and other luggage.
- The extra section of the tent is definitely your designated storage area for all your things.
Double Layered Design
- Our camping tents specially designed with double layers, the inner layer and outer layer connected by hooks. Condensation is virtually ruled out as our tents' double-layered design.
- Allow for maximum ventilation of the tent's interior, keeping hot, stagnate air from being trapped inside.
- The inner door acts as a screen door, which can remain closed while still allowing airflow.
- The outer door is made to roll up and clip at the top of the screen door.
- Or there are a few poles that come with the tent to attach to the outer door which provides a little shade in the entrance of the tent.
- The rear-hooded vent is present to assist in ventilation.