3 Sizes Fit for Most People
- 21 inches: 65-155lbs / 30-70kg;
- 25 inches: 110-220lbs / 50-100kg;
- 30 inches: 150-260lbs / 70-120kg.
- Load refers to the total weight of the user plus anything you are carrying such as carrying gear.
Portable Tote Bag
- We offer a zippered snowshoe tote bag for easy carrying and storage.
Lightweight Durability - Aluminum Frame
- Backcountry snowshoes have a large flat surface area of PE decking and aluminum frame, ensuring a comfortable and easy walk for your hiking and climbing.
Fully Adjustable & Wear Easily - Ratcheting Binding & Heel Strap Clip
- Snowshoe pedals have double ratcheting bindings, adjust to most footwear.
- Non-slip mat and heel strap can hold your shoes in place and prevent slipping.
Traction & Stability - Crampons & Heel Lifter
- Sawtooth crampons of all-terrain snowshoes for strong traction on snow, ice, hard surfaces.
- The heel lifters and full-floating pivot system increase traction and reduce fatigue while exploring steep terrain.