Premium Material, Keep You Warm
- Hammock underquilt made of 20D ripstop nylon shell with a DWR coating, premium material enables to use for a long time. Soft 300T polyester pongee lining; imitation silk floss filling, warm and cosy, protect you from the cold of winter.
- 4 season hammock underquilt, great for comfortable temperatures range from 20°F - 68°F, perfect to extend the camping hammock time, spring, summer, autumn, or even in warmer winter days (NOTE: not for cold winter) keep you warm.
Easy to Set Up And Storage
- Size: L 98.4 x W 55.1 inch for Single Hammock
- Hammock under quilt size, designed to fit snugly to all standard sized hammocks, keeping you warm and toasty in chilly temperatures, no Cold Butt Syndrome (CBS) anymore
- This hammock underquilt is lightweight and it’s easy to set up and store, with short bungee cord loops for an easy and cozy fix to your hammock, and a mesh sack and a nylon compression sack, folds up small for easy carry and efficient storage.
How to stay warm hammock camping?
- The answer is an underquilt, which is simply an insulated quilt designed to hang underneath your hammock to prevent heat loss.
What is a hammock underquilt?
- An underquilt is used as bottom insulation as a replacement for a sleeping pad. It consists of sleeping bag insulation that is suspended underneath the hammock where it can insulate the bottom of the hammock without being crushed under the occupant's bodyweight.