Why you need a Hammock Mosquito Net?
- Sleeping under the stars is one of the best parts about hammock camping — until the mosquitoes show up.
- Bugs have a special way of souring your camping experience. Sometimes they fly straight into your ear.
- When you wake up the next morning with bug bites all over your body, you know you’re in for a few maddening days of itching and scratching to no avail.
- If your hammock doesn’t already have a built-in bug net, check out AYAMAYA HAMMOCK BUG NET to help you solve these problems.
How to Use Your Bug Net?
- Keeping the bugs out of your hammock while you slumber in the summertime is simple — if you know how to use your hammock bug net correctly.
- Camp away from water or moist conditions. Wherever there is water, there’s a breeding ground for mosquitoes. Spray your bug net with permethrin. This is a safe bug repellent that works well on fabric.
- By coating your bug net with this spray you help keep the bugs away, which is handy when opening and closing your netting.
- After all, you will be able to keep them out when the net is secured, but there is always the chance they’ll sneak in before you zip up.