Camping Hammock with Bug Net & Rainfly & Pillow
- The rain tarp is versatile and durable, making it an excellent shelter for your hammock or to shelter equipment, clothes.
- The camping hammock compacts to a backpack friendly. Has built-in ultralight, waterproof compression stuff-sack, with a 2-sided buckle design that won’t drag in the dirt while you hang.
- The inflatable pillow with pillow cover， When camp in a hammock and your head is off your underquilt so you need some insulation there.
2 IN 1 1 Design, For Three Hammock Use
- Set up the pop up mosquito net for hammock to avoid any disturbance from mosquito, bugs, insect.
- Draw out the 2 pop up bars, rotate the hammock 180°to place the mosquito net under the bottom to use it as a normal tree hammock.
- Green cloth on both end have effective shading that blocks dazzling light for your head and eyes.
Why choose Shelter Tarp?
- Great Partner for Hammock Hang the tarp over the hammock, even the weather is changeable in the outdoor, the AYAMAYA-AU tarp can protect from the harsh sun and rain.
- A Competent Picnic Mat When have a picnic outside, never mind the little bugs or the wet grass.
Why you need AYAMAYA inflatable pillow?
- It's a good size for your neck got a free nap when picnic outside with your family members and Kids.
- If you aren’t going on this trip you would still buy and use this pillow for plane trips and long car rides.