AYAMAYA 30kn Climbing Carabiner | D Shape Screwgate Carabiner | Screw Lock
Regular price $29.99
Regular priceUnit price per
Why Aluminium Material?
- Aluminum is the most common material for carabiners used in rock climbing. Aluminum is light and stiff, making it ideal for a climber's harness since extra weight can put a serious drag on a climb, especially in remote areas.
- A high-quality aluminum carabiner usually has a high strength rating compared to other climbing equipment like harnesses and rope. You'll be safe using an aluminum carabiner in almost all applications.
D shape & Unique Groove Design:
- Make it easy to connect. Can make the connected harness and protective tools fixed on the force position of the major axis.
- The carabiner has a specially designed groove on the bottom, which can effectively prevents connecting component from moving. Make it more safe and stable while climbing.
Anti-Skid Screw Thread Lock Gate:
- The carabiner has a threaded sleeve over the gate.
- The gate can be locked in a closed position to provide extra protection against accidental gate openings.
- The Screw Thread over the gate is special designed to be Anti-Skid. Make it more smooth to lock.
Anti-lanyard keylock nose:
- Special design on the gate of the hook, which makes sure all other ropes will not accidentally be hung here.
- This is especially important when you operate the carabiner with one hand.
Muti Function Carabiner !!
- Carabiners can be used to connect parts of an anchor system like your ropes or harness or to hang bags, shoes, or other gear.
- The carabiner is great for outdoor activity, camping, fishing, hiking, traveling, keychain, fall protection system, anchor setting, rappel, climbing, rescue, etc.
For more info on carabiners, check out our blog: HOW TO CHOOSE THE RIGHT CARABINER?
|Brand:||Ayamaya||Recommended Uses For Product:||Climbing|
|Product Dimensions:||3.3"L x 2.9"W||Item Package Dimensions L x W x H:||6.4 x 4.5 x 1 inches|
|Package Weight:||0.24 Kilograms||Brand Name:||Ayamaya|
|Part Number:||CB00066||Sport Type:||Climbing|