HAMMOCK CAMPING ESSENTIAL
- A hammock with both a rain fly and bug net is necessary for almost any camping enthusiast.
- By using a bug net and rain fly combo, you can ensure that you will stay protected and comfortable in your hammock.
- Effectively keep bugs from biting your body and buzzing near yours ears while sleeping in the hammock.
- AYAMAYA netting has a 11 feet long to cover even the largest hammocks.It can be used for single and double hammocks thanks to its expansive size.
- Bug Net x 1
- 30ft Ridgeline x 2
- 10ft Wind Rope x 2
- Aluminum Nail x 2
360°PROTECTION & KEEP BUGS OUT
- Upgraded material to support more pulling stress.
- Come with a 9ft ridgeline, you can hang the net in a minute with these clips.
- The hammock bug net features a unique design with 2 windproof guy lines & 2 stakes for a more spacious interior.
- Ultralight zipper with dual pulls for easy entry and exit.
- Drawstring design, quick and convenient compression.
- The Hammock net with a hook inside used for the hanging lanterns.
- Cinch openings on either end seal tight to keep bugs out.
- Multi-purpose storage hanging pouch for store small items such as phones, keys, glasses, water bottles.Very handy for you to keep stuff where you can easy to find it.
- Quick adjustable tighten buckle for easy carrying.