2 IN 1 DESIGN WITH REMOTE CONTROL-MORE CONVENIENT FOR USE
- This camping fan special designed with a built-in lantern reduces the weight/space of your backpack by saving from taking separated fan and light.
- Also comes with remote control, which can remotely control the camping fan.
NOTE: DON'T CONTROL IT BEHIND PERSONAL FAN
BUILT-IN 5200MAH RECHARGEABLE BATTERY – SUPPORT VARIETY CHARGING METHOD
- The USB fan is equipped with a large-capacity rechargeable battery, able to run for 6-25 hours after being fully charged depending on the airflow.
- With Type-C USB charging port and 2A quick charging, 6-8 charging hours are required. No worry about the battery running out when outside,
- It can be used as emergency power to charge your phone like a power bank, GPS, MP3, or iPod, etc.
3 WIND SPEED MODES & 3 LIGHT MODES
- The camping tent fan and light both have 3 modes, click the button at the bottom of the tent fan to choose the wind speed you like, you also can control the speed by the remote.
- The fan is great for circulating air or keeping you cool in the tent, lantern provides enough brightness for lighting up your tent or campsite.
QUIET & STRONG WIND, ABS MATERIAL – COMFORTABLE & DURABLE FOR USE
- The camping fan utilizes a professional and high-performance brushless motor to ensure high speed and strong airflow.
- The upgraded fan blades not only have high-efficiency running with the lowest noise (≤40dB) without disturbing you during work or sleep but also bring you strong airflow to keep you cool.
- Made of high-quality strong ABS material, very durable, can be used for a last long time.
WITH BUILT-IN HANDLE & HIDDEN HOOK - GREAT FIR FOR MULTI-OCCASION
- This camping tent fan with a built-in carry handle and slim design, so you can freely place it. This tent fan size is: 6.6 × 6.6 × 5.0 inch inches, very convenient to carry, can be placed in your backpacking bag.
- The tent ceiling fan can not only be placed on the table in the home or office but also has a built-in hook that can be better hung on tents, cars, branches, walls, indoor and outdoor activities, etc.