San Gabriel 4S Ultralight Backpacking Tent
2 Person Tents With 2 Vestibules
- This freestanding tent has vestibules on both sides that provide extra storage space for your camping gear.
- Tent’s floor area: 33 ft, vestibule area: 8 ft, Tent Length: 86.6in/7.2ft, Width: 55.1 in/4.6ft, Peak Height: 47.2 in/3.9ft.
- Interior space is enough to accommodate up to two people, perfect for couples or single people with camping gear.
High-Quality Waterproof Material & Heat-Sealed Seams
- Fabric Material: 190T Polyster
- Ground Material: 210D Oxford
- Waterproof index: 2000MM-3000MM
- Window cover: 2000MM Waterproof PU-Coated Polyester
- Heats sealed seams in the connection area prevent from leaking water, integrated vented rainfly keep you dry.
- An excellent choice for a mountaineering tent capable of withstanding winter camping.
Double-Layer - Available For Multi-Use
- This backpacking tent consists of an inner tent and an outer rainfly.
- Inner and out layer superpose together as a weatherproof backpacking camping tent for windy or rainy days.
- Inner tent body also can be used alone as a ventilated tent so you can sit inside the tent to enjoy the starry night sky.
- Outer layer also can be used alone as a sunshade by undetachable the inner layer.
- Ideal for multi-occasion such as backpacking, hiking, expeditions, fishing, kayaking, camping, motorcycle, etc.
2 Doors & 2 Top Vents & B3 Mesh - More Ventilation
- This freestanding tent design has 2d-shaped doors for easy access and to enable direct air circulation.
- Inner tent wall consists of breathable material under part and, B3 mesh upper part
- The inner tent body has a large mesh window on the doors, enabling air circulation while closing the inner tent's entrance.
- The outer rainfly has top vents, enhancing breathability and comfort reducing condensation while closing all the doors essential for winter camping.
Freestanding & Pre-Attached Pole Structure - Easy To Use
- Special pre-attached tent pole structure will automatically connect each section when released without the frustration of inconvenient assembly.
- Convenient clips on the inner tent help you set up or take down the tent in less than 2 minutes.
- Freestanding tent allows the tent to be moved and relocated without having to disassemble. This feature gives you the ease of use while saving time.
To find more information on camping through the 4 seasons, check out our blog TIPS FOR WINTER CAMPING! – Ayamaya Outdoors
|Tent Size Capacity:||2-person||Rainfly Fabric:||190T polyester ripstop pu2000 material|
|Number of Doors:||2||Inner Wall Fabric:||190T polyester breathable material & B3 no-see-um mesh|
|Number of Vestibule:||2||Bathtub Floor:||210D oxford pu3000 material|
|Number of Vents:||2||Pole:||7001 aluminum alloy pole|
|Floor Area:||33ft||Stake:||Ultralight aluminum alloy 10pcs|
|Vestibule Area:||8ft||Package Size:||5.9.in x 17in x 5.9in (LxWxH)|
|Package Weight:||5.7lbs||Tent Size:||86.6in x 55.1 in x 47.2 in (LxWxH)|