7075 Alloy Aluminum Material – Lightweight & Durable
- Each pole weighs only 0.27kg/9.5oz.
- This style of trekking pole made of “Aircraft Grade” 7075 aluminum, can withstand more force.
Combination Lock System with Built-in Anti-shock Spring
- The trekking poles use a combination lock system, combine quick lock and twist lock.
- Twist lock area with a built-in anti-shock spring, which can reduce damage from the impact force, allowing you to move quicker and faster while exerting less energy.
Ergonomic Cork Grip & Extended Eva Foam Grip
- Hiking sticks built with cork handles, mold to the shape of your hand.
- Absorb sweat and moisture and will keep your hands cool and dry.
- Extended EVA foam sleeves, will aid you during switchbacks and abrupt changes in terrain.
Adjust Wrist Strap
- The padded, fully adjustable, breathable wrist straps make sure that you don’t accidentally drop your poles and provide you with maximum comfort.
Length Ranging from 25- 53 In - Fit For Most People
- Trekking poles with clear scale and stop tips on them can be extended from 25inches to 53inches.
- Please be careful not to exceed【STOP】.
Strong Tungsten Tips & Multi Essential Accessories
- The trekking poles included heavy-duty accessories and tungsten carbide tips will not let you down, whatever the terrain or the season may be.