Hammock Underquilt | 15 Degree Under Quilt Hammock for Winter Clod Weather Camping
Regular price $55.99
Regular priceUnit price per
Premium Material, Keep You Warm
- Hammock underquilt is made of a 20D ripstop nylon shell with a DWR coating, premium material gives it a long life. Soft 300T polyester pongee lining; imitation silk floss filling, warm and cozy, protect you from the cold of winter.
- 4-season hammock underquilt, great for comfortable temperatures ranging from 20°F - 68°F, perfect for extending the camping hammock time, spring, summer, autumn, or even warmer winter days (NOTE: not for cold winter), keep you warm.
Easy to Set Up And Storage
- Size: L 98.4 x W 55.1 inch for Single Hammock
- Hammock under quilt size, designed to fit snugly to all standard sized hammocks, keeping you warm and toasty in chilly temperatures, no Cold Butt Syndrome (CBS) anymore
- This hammock underquilt is lightweight and it’s easy to set up and store, with short bungee cord loops for an easy and cozy fix to your hammock, and a mesh sack and a nylon compression sack, folds up small for easy carry and efficient storage.
How to stay warm hammock camping?
- The answer is an underquilt, which is simply an insulated quilt designed to hang underneath your hammock to prevent heat loss.
What is a hammock underquilt?
- An underquilt is used as bottom insulation as a replacement for a sleeping pad. It consists of sleeping bag insulation that is suspended underneath the hammock, where it can insulate the bottom of the hammock without being crushed under the occupant's body weight.
Hammock Underquilt Details
|Material||20D ripstop nylon shell with DWR coating|
|Lining||Soft 300T polyester pongee lining|
|Filling||Imitation silk floss|
|Temperature Range||20°F - 68°F|
|Season||4-season (not for cold winter)|
|Size||L 98.4 x W 55.1 inch|
|Compatibility||Single hammock, fits snugly to all standard sized hammocks|
|Benefits||Keeps you warm, protects from cold in winter|
|Setup & Storage||Lightweight, easy to set up, comes with bungee cord loops and nylon compression sack|