How to stay warm hammock camping?
- The answer is an underquilt, which is simply an insulated quilt designed to hang underneath your hammock to prevent heat loss.
What is a hammock underquilt?
- An underquilt is used as bottom insulation as a replacement for a sleeping pad. It consists of sleeping bag insulation that is suspended underneath the hammock where it can insulate the bottom of the hammock without being crushed under the occupant's bodyweight.
Premium Material, Keep You Warm
- Hammock underquilt made of 20D ripstop nylon shell with a DWR coating, premium material enable to use for a long time.Soft 300T polyester pongee lining; imitation silk floss filling,warm and cosy,protect you from the cold of winter.
- 4 season hammock underquilt, great for comfortable temperatures range from 20°F - 68°F, perfect to extend the camping hammock time, spring, summer, autumn, or even in warmer winter days (NOTE: not for cold winter) keep you warm.
Easy to Set Up And Storage
- Size: L 98.4 x W 51.2 inch ( 250 x 130cm) for Single Hammock / Size: L 98.4 x W 55.1 inch ( 250 x 140cm) for Single Hammock / L 98.4 x W 69.9 inch ( 250 x 170cm) for double or large hammock
- Hammock under quilt size, designed to fit snugly to all standard sized hammocks, keeping you warm and toasty in chilly temperatures, no Cold Butt Syndrome (CBS) anymore
- This hammock underquilt is lightweight and it’s easy to set up and storage, with short bungee cord loops for an easy and cozy fix to your hammock, and a mesh sack and a nylon compression sack, folds up small for easy carry and efficient storage.